Sunday, June 3, 2012

The old place at Yahoo 360




In case anybody should later find himself wondering what a 360 blog used to look like, since they seem to be on their way out right now, clicking onto the following screen shots of my old place (Joseph Dunphy's Soapbox at its original location on Yahoo 360) might help satisfy a little curiosity.



Screenshots - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11



If you'd like to see those slices assembled into a whole of sorts, I have a page where I do that. I'll probably post some more pages over on one of my Googlegroups, just for ... old times' sake? Something like that.




Note inserted: October 27. As good as my word, and I'm sure you were in suspense over that, right? I'll add these as they come in


Pages from my old blog- 2 3 4 5 6 7




If you popped over here from the Oct.22 post on Monday Never Comes, now is the time to go back. This was originally posted on another blog of mine on Friday, October 26, 2007 at 3:57 am.